Monday 18 March 2013

Cardcaptor Sakura Quotes


[ Sakura Kinomoto ]

Everything will be alright!(絶対大丈夫だよ。 Zettai daijōbu da yo!)

[To Yue] I don't want to be your master. I want to be your friend.

I am not a monster! (Kaijuu ja nai yo!!)

[ Syaoran Li ]

Even if I lose this feeling, I'm sure that I'll just fall in love with you all over again.

I'm going to get all the Clow cards.

[To Sakura] I... I love you.

 [ Eriol Hiiragizawa ]

[To Sakura] A smile suits best on your face.

In this life, I'm known as Eriol Hiiragizawa. In my past life, I was known as....Clow Reed.

I didn't know everything. There were a couple things that happened that 
weren't expected by myself or Clow Reed.

 [ Tomoyo Daidouji ]

The greatest happiness is seeing someone you like stay happy.

[to Kero] Our relationship chart has gotten rather complicated.

[to Syaoran] No matter what you are thinking, 
if you don't say it, you won't be able to express it.
Men are complicated.

The name of someone you love can be heard under any condition.

[to Syaoran] No feeling will come across to others if you don’t put them into words.

0 comments:

Post a Comment