Friday 1 March 2013

[ Kuroshitsuji ] Ciel Phantomhive Qoutes

" Something once lost will never return "


" Yes, Children can be quite demanding about their games."

" We as humans have the power to do such, but whether we grab on to the thread or not is our choice to make"

(Referring to Elizabeth) "It's not like I want to become her fiancée. I was forced to do it."

(To Sebastian) "You idiot! Do you think I'd dance with a big, male partner like you?!"

"To smile happily, I've... forgotten."

"I'm afraid today's game was quite uninteresting."

(To Sebastian) "You shall never betray me. You shall never leave my side. No matter what!"

"Father, Mother, God, please... Why? Why is there no one? No one comes to our rescue."

"Enough already! I'm going to feel queer if I continue to live like this!"

(To Prince Soma) "Who's my best friend? Don't say such ridiculous things."

(To Sebastian) "I don't need your 'fawning'. It's disgusting."

"I'm arrogant, but not so much that I'd irresponsibly save someone just to brag about it."

"I'm a human being, Sebastian!"

(To Sebastian, whom supposedly died on the floor) "You were supposed to not leave my side..."

"I'm sorry. Seeing Sebastian's corpse so many times... is just too much for me... "

"If you are crying, fight against it! If you're regretting, walk forward! Only complaining on your misfortune, you're nothing but a common pig!"

(To Sebastian) "What are you lazily standing around for? You obtained me my revenge. This is an order! Come and eat my soul already! Until the very moment when you eat all my soul you are my butler. Sebastian Michaelis!"

(To Joker) "You are not wrong. You fought to protect your world. Isn't that good enough? After all, justice in this world is just a bunch of principles made by those with power to suit themselves. No one really thinks of others, you will lose everything if you can not keep up. Only two kinds of people exist in this world; those who steal and those who are stolen from. So then, today, I just stole your future. That's all."

"Listen when people are talking to you!"

(To Snake) "So what? You're another person, so of course you look different.What do you need to be ashamed for? Besides, I'm free to be with whoever I want. No one has the right to say anything about it."

(To Elizabeth) "It's okay. I'll definitely protect you at least! No matter what happens!"

(To Sebastian) "Shut the Hell up."

(To Sebastian) "Let's go, you cat-obsessed moron."

" It's in bad taste to play games that make me feel like throwing up, Demon!"
"We humans are all the same."

" Pain tends to heal as time passes, but personally, I don't want time to heal my wounds. You may think you've escaped the pain and forgotten it, but that's nothing more than stagnation. You can't move forward without the pain. "

#Ciel Phantomhive

0 comments:

Post a Comment